Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

9 Month Update

Where has the time gone? I can't believe we are already at 9 months!



The last couple weeks have been full of changes for our little guy. I feel like he has slowly grown and picked up more skills as time has gone by, but now, just within the last couple weeks, the changes are coming at an alarming rate!



Camden has never been a fan of laying on his stomach. Mat and I weren't the best about making sure he had plenty of "tummy time" and did it when we remembered. Then, living in a camper for over two months didn't allow for the best conditions to do so. Anyway, on October first, Camden started rolling over in his sleep. This meant many trips up to his room to save him by rolling him back over. Only a day or two later, he began sleeping on his stomach comfortably.



A few days later, October 5th to be exact, I came upstairs after much fussing from the little guy to find him sitting in his crib. Of course I did the mom thing and told him not to move so I could get my phone and take a photo.



Fast forward a few days to Saturday, October 10th. Camden was in his crib supposed to be napping and I can hear him slapping something so I go upstairs to find him standing in his crib!



One day later, yesterday, he started crawling. Like legitimate crawling, not the inchworm scoot crawl.



So, as you can see, we have had a lot of changes lately. Camden also has five teeth right now and is working on his sixth. Most of his teeth have come in pretty easily, but this has been a tough one for sure.



When it comes to sleeping, that isn't going too well. Some days I think I should accept the fact that I may never sleep a full night again. Camden usually wakes up a time or two (sometimes more) each night. We just have to give him his pacifier and he goes back down without a problem. Lately, he seems to be going through a growth spurt and has required nighttime bottles.



I don't know his actual weight or length, but I will get that information week after next when we go in for his 9 month appointment. Everyone says they think he looks big for his age, but he doesn't seem that big to us. He wears 9 months clothes, but barely fits into most pants of that size because they are too big. Camden had trouble gaining weight after he was born and has never been a baby with rolls. He has a tiny waist and a big head.



I still can't believe we have managed to survive 9 months. Sometimes it seems like it has flown, while other times, it seems like it has taken forever to get here. One thing is for sure, Mat and I love this little man with all our hearts and wouldn't trade him for the world!

All photo credit goes to my lovely sister. She just previewed these for us today and I can't wait to see the rest of them. If you live in south Missouri be sure to look her up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment