Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Starting Over

I LOVE reading blogs and have always dreamed of having my own. Multiple attempts have been made to write and be consistent with posts, but I have always came up short and stopped after a day or two. So lets leave it at that...I deleted all my past posts except for a funny experience I blogged about at the airport and I am moving on and starting over!

I woke up this morning feeling very refreshed after this little guy decided to sleep through the night!


Camden wasn't a fan of napping yesterday so I am sure that had something to do with it. I took this photo on our walk yesterday after I hit a bump on the trail, my phone flew out of the cup holder and hit him in the head. It wasn't good. I held his breath and cried a lot and I felt terrible, but as you can see, he was just fine. 

When he wakes up we will head out to hopefully get in another 6+ miles today. I decided that I wasn't going to run today simply because 19 extra miles on these legs in a single week has been torture and each time I ran this week, I may have pictured my tired legs tripping over themselves and Cam rolling away...I need a walking day!

Also on the agenda for today are some pumpkin Spice Muffins. Julie over at Peanut Butter Fingers posted a tasty recipe (which does include a lovely butter creme icing as well) earlier this week so I picked up what I needed at target the other night!


Besides whipping up that tasty treat, I MUST finish the laundry I started earlier this week and finish cleaning up the main level of the house. Does anyone else with a little one or multiple little ones create a mental list of what needs to be done, but decide that most days nap time is "me" time?! Thankfully my husband is understanding and helps around the house, but I need to take care of it today!

Well, I will leave you with this last photo as I get ready to start my day! Last night we actually closed the windows but kept the air off since it has been getting so chilly at night. Yesterday I think our house actually got down in the 50's overnight. This makes getting out of bed every morning even harder!


I hope you have a great morning! I plan to check in later with our walk summary and maybe a Pinterest find or two!


A QUESTION FOR YOU

Do you have any household chores you constantly put off?

0 comments:

Post a Comment